PURCHASE PRICE PROTECTION
It's our goal to provide you with the lowest possible pricing. Our Price Protection Guarantee ensures that you get the best pricing available. bikesale.com will match any other authorized competitors* posted price within 30 days of your bikesale.com or in-store purchase. bikesale.com will also protect your purchase price from our own website/retail store for a period of 30 days. This means that we will offer you a store credit for any lower or subsequent sale pricing on our website, or in store, within 30 days of your purchase.*All competitor websites must be licensed online retailers, based in the U.S. These retailers can honor manufacturer warranties and ensure the product is not secondhand or a knock-off.
**Does not apply to bike under $2000
To Submit a request:
Please note that any price protection request must be submitted within 30 days of your bikesale.com purchase.
Either email us at email@example.com or call us at 425.486.3747 and speak to someone in sales. Please provide the name of company you would like us to price match and a link / document that shows the specific product and advertised price. This will assist us to accurately verify the lower price. We will investigate all price protection requests and get back to you in a timely manner, usually within 48 hours.
When verified, any price protection monies due to you will be issued to you in the form of a store credit. For example, you purchased a bikesale.com item for $500. One week later, you find the exact same item on another authorized dealer's website for $450. You submit a price protection request and the lower price is verified by bikesale.com. bikesale.com will then issue you a store credit of $50 for the price difference.
Please note the following price protection exclusions:
- Authorized dealers do not include third party retailers (such as Ebay, Amazon, Alibaba, etc).
- Prices for used, refurbished or damaged items.
- Items that require a separate purchase to get the discounted price (i.e. "buy item A to get item B for C$).
- Going out of business or closeout prices.
- Misprinted or inaccurate prices from other authorized retailers.
- Prices advertised by retailers who are not authorized dealers or who are no longer authorized dealers.
- Retailer must have actual stock of the product. Stock must be of the exact same model, year, size and color. Product must also be in the same condition (new).
- Prices that are a part of a membership rewards / discount / loyalty program.
- Although we will do our absolute best to offer price protection, we also have the right to deny a price match if the product is below our cost or for any other reasons outside of that.