Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's Assembly Grease. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 1-ounce jar of grease.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 4-ounce bottle of fluid.
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2007-2010 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
SRAM Bleed Kit for maintaining SRAM disc brakes. Includes 2 syringes/fittings, bleed blocks, Torx tool, Crow's foot, and Bleeding Edge Fitting. - For SRAM X0/ XX/ Guide/Level/Code/HydroR brakes - Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit - Brake fluid sold separately
Adjusting chain tension is quick and easy with the new Box Three™ Chain Tensioner. With a single-hole "lollipop" design, these tensioners reduce weight and help keep your rear wheel locked in place. Features: - New and Improved - 20mm of Adjustment - Single Axle Position - Slotted for Dropout - ED Black Hardware - Anodized Finish Specs: - Axle Size 10mm (3/8") only - Material 6061-T6 Aluminum - Hardware - Stainless Steel
Box One Chain Tensioners are extruded then CNC-machined from 7075 aluminum for an optimal balance of strength and weight. A minimalist design adds style while reducing their overall mass. Laser-etched graphics include wheel position guides and two 10mm mounting holes with 15mm of adjustment to ensure perfect adjustability. Fits most frames every time you remove and replace your wheel. When used correctly, Box One tensioners will protect your frame dropouts and hold your rear wheel in place. Keep in mind. However, they aren’t indestructible (neither are your dropouts). Install these lightweight chain tensioners with care and leave the 15-inch breaker bar in your toolbox. Features: - New and Improved - 45mm of Adjustment - XO Skeleton Design - Dual-Sided Adjustment Grid - Dual-Color Adjustment Block Specs: - Axle Size: 10mm (3/8") only - Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum - Hardware: Stainless Steel
$18.48 - $67.90
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
- Freewheel remover for use with single speed 4-key freewheels - Can be used with a 24mm wrench - Compatibility: 4-Key
- For use on 8-key single speed freewheels - Tool Type: Freewheel Remover - Compatibility: 16-22T smallest cog (Gray) - Compatibility: 13-14T smallest cog (Silver)
$3.59 - $16.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$12.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
- Designed specifically to install and/or remove Campagnolo Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups - Allows use of a Torque wrench to obtain proper torque specifications
Campagnolo UT-CN400 Chain Tool. - Used to install 12-speed and 13-speed Campagnolo chains
- 11 speed compatible - Allows removal, installation and peening of rivets
$17.50 - $19.00
When you are installing headset cups into your bicycle frame or a crown race onto your fork, there is only one way to get the job done right. Use an appropriately-sized Cane Creek installation tool, or risk damaging your frame and/or fork. The headset cup installation tools are designed to be used with a headset press, sold separately.
Service kit for Cane Creek suspension forks.
Strong and nearly indestructible, this heavy-duty tool provides much more leverage than the weaker, more brittle tire lever. Designed to pull the tire over the rim's bead, it never protrudes into the tire thus avoiding inner tube damage that commonly occurs with tire levers. And the nylon material prevents undesired scratches from occurring to the rims attached to your beautiful wheels. This tool can be used for tires up to 46mm. Made of lightweight, durable, injection molded, fiber reinforced thermoplastic.
$12.96 - $25.92
Chris King Blue Grease is a resilient lubricant optimized for headsets and as a general assembly compound. Viscous and tacky, Blue Grease is an ideal headset bearing lubricant and assembly compound, engineered to withstand extreme riding conditions. Compatible with steel and ceramic bearings.
Engineered for high performance at all temperatures and less rolling resistance. - The only recommended grease for King hubs
Service tools to ensure long-term success of Chris King hubs. - For use in bearing preload adjustments on all Chris King front and rear hubs
- Cable Tie Gun quickly tensions and cuts off excess strap without leaving a sharp protrusion that can cause snags, cuts, and abrasions to cables - Automatically cuts off excess strap when the selected tension setting is achieved and saves installation time with one easy pull of the trigger
The ultimate trailside companion. This high-tensile steel multi-tool features a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The M5 includes: Hex wrenches: #3, 4, 5, 6 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2 Length: 89mm Weight: 85g Warranty: Lifetime
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m10 includes: Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 124g Warranty: Lifetime
$25.19 - $27.99
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
The ultimate trail-side companion. Details - 13 high tensile steel multi-tools, including an integrated tire plug tool - Tire plugs come included with a storage case that mounts directly to the tool - The case can be used to conveniently store chain links Specs - Hex Wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Length: 89mm - Screw Drivers: Phillips #1 & #2, flat #1 - Specialty Tools: Tire plug tool, tire plugs - Torx: T-10, T-25 - Warranty: Lifetime - Weight: 164g
Tubeless tire plug kit plus CO2 head. - Tire plug tool - Tire plugs - CO2 head - Storage case - Mounting bracket - 5 year warranty
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25
Page 1 of 52 Next page