Speedplay Frog Chrome Moly Pedals
Your Price: $104.99
Roll over the image to the left to see a magnified view.
Click above on the 'View More Product Images' link to view optional or additional product images in the full size image gallery.
The Frog Pedal System is for you if you are a:
- Rider who wants a recessed cleat for walkability
- Rider who rides both off-road and on pavement
- Mountain bike rider
- Road tourist
- Rider who commutes in urban areas that require walking
- Recumbent rider
Not just a great off-road pedal system, Speedplay Frog pedals are
ideal for road riders who prefer a recessed, walkable cleat. Like their
amphibious namesake, Frog pedals are equally at home in dry or muddy
terrain. Their unique cleats are virtually immune to clogging with mud
or dirt, because debris is pushed out whenever you engage the pedal.
This simple mechanism also puts an end to those infuriating falls caused
by gunked-up pedals that won't release. You get out when you want to,
and never when you don't. Of course, you also get all the advantages of
Speedplay's other innovative designs: knee-friendly, non-centering free
float; lightning-fast entry and exit; and phenomenal light weight.
Whether you ride a mountain bike, road bike, tandem or 'cross bike, the
Speedplay Frog can do it all.
SPEEDPLAY FROG STOCK SPINDLE LENGTHS
- Conceived with the goal of bringing mountain bike pedal
performance on par with that of road pedals, the Frog is the most versatile
pedal you can buy.
- Saves weight because the Frog has a single retention mechanism
in the cleat instead of two redundant mechanisms located in the pedal
like most off-road systems.
- Minimalist design does away with confusing adjustments,
because engagement security doesn't depend on spring tension.
- G3 Frog cleat is stronger, more durable, easier to mount and compatible with two-hole SPD®-style
- Quickly and easily sheds mud, because debris is pushed out
when the cleat engages with the pedal.
- Tough resin composite body is highly resistant to impact
- Lightning-fast release puts an end to falls caused by pedals
that won't disengage.
- Phenomenal light weight:
- Frog Chrome-Moly pedals per pair - 255g
- Frog Stainless pedals per pair - 250g
- Frog Titanium pedals per pair -206g
- G3 Frog cleats per pair - 50g
- Knee-friendly, non-centering free float.
- Stainless and titanium spindles won't rust.
- Precision needle and cartridge bearings.
- Built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication.
- Chrome-Moly - 54mm
- Stainless - 54mm
- Titanium - 54mm
Need Custom Length Spindles?
Frog Stainless pedals are available by special order from Speedplay dealers in the following spindle lengths: